I offer various math-related services to the casino game manufacturing industry:
Math Model Development
I will take a pre-existing game design and create a math model which supports that design. This includes:
- An initial meeting to assess the feasibility of the game, discuss it with the designers, and set expectations on what will be delivered.
- A fully realized math model for the game which can be modified by the designers. This can be delivered as a spreadsheet (if feasible), simulation, or both.
- Specific RTP and volatility settings for the requested math model.
- Provide design and math feedback to the production team.
- Support for any math model changes that the designer may request.
I will look at all the relevant documentation, such as PAR sheets and game design documents, and adjust the math model according to the required specifications. Additionally, I can provide documentation to the designers and developers on how the model should be implemented.
I will independently verify a math model for specific game and carefully work with your game designer or mathematician to discover what–if anything–is wrong with the existing calculations.
I can train your organization’s mathematicians, designers and developers to perform slot game analysis and simulation. I will also provide the tools that I use to perform slot game analysis.
Please inquire about any additional math related services I may be able to provide.